The Keyboardio Model 100
You spend your days at a keyboard. It is among the most universal of tools in our modern world. No matter what you make, your keyboard is an integral part of how you practice your craft. You deserve a good keyboard.
We hope the Model 100 is that keyboard. It's been redesigned from the ground up to work the way your hands do. We've put the keys in places that are easy to reach while holding your hands in a natural position.
It features 64 hot-swappable mechanical keyswitches, individually addressable RGB LEDs under each custom-sculpted keycap, and open source firmware, all housed in a precision-milled hardwood enclosure.
Your keyboard includes:
- A Model 100 keyboard in your choice of switches and enclosure, with QWERTY keycaps
- A premium carrying case
- All the cables you need: 1.5m USB-A to USB-C to plug into your laptop, and two lengths of interconnect cables (10 cm and 1 m) for connecting the two halves
- Interconnect bars to hold your keyboard halves together, if you want
- The tools you need to disassemble your keyboard if you choose: a screwdriver and a premium keyswitch puller
The Model 100 is designed to be adjustable, with split halves that you can spread to a distance of your choice. If you want to adjust the angle vertically, we make it easy with a 1/4-20 tripod mount on the bottom of each half for use with a tripod of your choice or our custom-designed stand kit (sold separately).
Your keyboard comes with a choice of walnut or maple enclosure as well as four different hot-swappable switches:
- Kailh BOX Silent Tactile switches are whisper-silent with a tactile bump. These are our favorite keyswitches.
- Kailh BOX Silent Linear switches are whisper-silent with a smooth keypress. They're great for gaming and steno.
- Kailh BOX White switches make a satisfying click when you press them. Don't get these if you work in an open-plan office.
- Kailh Speed Copper switches have an early actuation point and a nice tactile feel.
The "octofeet" stand kit for the Model 100 is sold separately.